ANDROLOGY IS PERFORMED UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF COLETTE PEETERS
The treatment is highly individualized & patient-oriented: a clear explanation and informed consent always precede the osteopathic examination and treatment.
Andrology refers to specific male complaints in the small pelvis such as prostate problems and urological disorders.
- Anal spasms
- Pelvic floor symptoms (too weak, too much tension)
- Pain in the small pelvis
- Sitting problems
- Dysuria: pain when urinating
- Nocturnal urination
- Frequency of urination
- Radiating pains of the testicle
- Tailbone complaints
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS)
- Varicose veins of the testis
- Prostate cancer (postoperative)
- Prostate enlargement
- Ulcerative colitis
- Scar tissue after radiation and surgery for cancer
- Post-surgery in small pelvis or abdomen
Teens, adults (m/f), andrology (complaints related to the male small pelvis, tailbone and chronic pelvic pain).