Teens, adults (f/m/x), andrology.
Kevin Coulier is one of our newest colleagues and recently joined our team of osteopaths. He is a young dynamic osteopath who will mainly focus on the treatment of teenagers and adults.
Since 2017 he has been trained by Colette in the specialization of andrology, male pelvic problems in men. He treats all male complaints under Colette's supervision, such as:
- prostate problems
- tailbone complaints
- post-operative complications
- scar tissue
- 2018: Master of Science. i.o Paediatric Osteopathy · Bucks University (London, U.K.)
- 2016: Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Osteopathy · University of Wales – England
- 2016: Osteopathy D.O. · IAO Gent
- 2018: Urogenitaal: coccyx en prostaat, Lemahieu Laurent DO, Stillmore
- 2017: Andrologie & coccygodynie, Colette Peeters, IAO Antwerpen
- 2017: PAM Conceptie, infertiliteit en Zwangerschap, Colette Peeters, IAO, Antwerpen
- 2017: PAM Bevalling, Postnataal Herstel en Lactatie, Colette Peeters, IAO, Antwerpen
- 2015: Evaluation and manual treatment of the fascia system as a functional unit – implications for movement, dysfunction and immunology · IAO Gent